Here at JDC Farms we take pride in our puppies. We are also here to serve you. In order to do our best for both you and the future member of your family we feel it is very important to offer a guarantee. We advise you to carefully read through this guarantee as it outlines all aspects of bringing one of our puppies into your home. If you have any questions please contact us. We would be happy to talk with you!GUARANTEE:We guarantee a safe delivery. We guarantee our puppies to be in good health to the best of our knowledge. All puppies will have a vet exam prior to delivery to their new home and will receive a health certificate from our vet. This will insurethey are healthy and free of defects. All shots and vaccinations will be current and a health record will be sent with your puppy. Should a defect or a problem be foundduring their exam you will be notified immediately. You will have the choice of choosing another puppy or having your payment refunded in full. Our puppies are spoiled with love and attention from the day they are born here at JDC Farms and are ready to join a new loving family. ONE YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE:Our puppies come to you with a one-year genetic guarantee against fatal and life altering congenital diseases whichaffects their health. This includes severe hip dysplasia, which hampers a dogs movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct; kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the puppy dies within this one year time frame, it is your responsibility to pay to have it autopsied to find the reasonof death. If the reason is congenital, we will replace the puppy with shipping costs at your expense. All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds. A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows: The puppy must show the defect by one year of age. We must be notified of the problem within three business days of the licensed veterinarians determination and have one report from an unassociatedveterinarian stating the same problem. The puppy must be returned to us in good condition, other than the specified problem or euthanized with our permission, at your expense,to qualify for a replacement puppy. We will then provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value with shipping costs at your expense. The replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparablequality. No refund, in part or in full, will be given. This guarantee cannot be transferred to a second party. We will not be held responsible for any medical expenses incurred. This guarantee does not cover Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which are common in puppies that are shipped and is usually caused by bacteria. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough, on its own, is not life threatening. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, such as but not limited to: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, cancer, tumors, growths, scabies, miterelated illness, viral infections and other autoimmunedisorders which are not covered by this guarantee. Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee. There is no guarantee that you will be able to show or breed your puppy regardless of show or breeding potential. When your new puppy arrives have him/her examined by a licensed veterinarian within 24 hours. Inform us immediately of the results of the examination of your puppy if there are any problems. No charges will be reimbursed unless we are notified and we approve prior to treatment. Failure to complete this crucial step will terminate the health guarantee on your puppy. This guarantee will then be null and void.Rabies: Puppies less than 12 weeks of age do not require a rabies shot in order to fly. We recommend that upon receiving your puppy you have them vaccinated for rabies.We will vaccinate all puppies over the age of 12 weeks for rabies. Delivery: Our puppies earn their wings at a very young age! In order for you to receive your puppy quickly and safely we choose to deliver them by airplane. Each puppy will have a flight booked individually and will ride in a pressurized hold with both heating and air-conditioning. Puppies are only allowed to land at airports when the temperature is less than 89degrees. This is for their safety, so in southern and hot regions puppies may need to arrive in the evening or morning hours when it is cool. Puppies also receive food and water at each checkpoint during their flight. In order to deliver your puppy it is very important for us to have your email and phone number and the name of your nearest airport. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Reserving Puppies from Litters Before they are 8 weeks of Age. Puppies are only able to be taken from their mother after 8weeks. But we know how much it means to pick out your favorite puppy so we do accept holds on individual puppies both after they are born and in utero. In order to hold a puppy we require a $300 (non-refundable) deposit, which will count towards the actual cost of the puppy when he/she is ready. In case something happens to the puppy before it is able to be adopted by you, your deposit will count towards another puppy of equal or greater value. We also appreciate a call just to let us know how your new puppy is doing. We like to know that they are safe and happy in their new home! Also feel free to send pictures!!!
Health Guarantee: The State of Arkansas Rules and Regulations govern all warranties and guarantees. All sales are considered initiated, transacted, and finalized in Fulton County, Arkansas. This warranty covers your newly purchased puppy only: we are not responsible for any associated charges such as veterinary fees etc. To qualify for this warranty, you must meet the following terms:
General Terms and Conditions
* We guarantee puppies to be healthy at time of purchase.
* We guarantee the puppies will be up-to-date on all current shots (age appropriate), and deworming.
* WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HOUSEBREAK YOUR PUPPY. YOUR FAILURE TO HOUSEBREAK YOUR PUPPY IS NOT GROUNDS TO RETURN YOUR PUPPY FOR A REFUND. GENERALLY, IT CAN TAKE A MONTH TO SIX WEEKS OF DILIGENT, REPETITIVE WORK TO HOUSEBREAK YOUR NEW PUPPY.
* They will have a vet check , with written certificate, from my licensed veterinarian.
* We guarantee against any serious LIFE THREATENING genetic defects: i.e. heart, lungs, kidneys till 12 months of age for our full price registered puppies. If your puppy develops a life threatening defect and dies, you can apply the purchase price to a full price replacement puppy within 6 months of your loss.
* It is the responsibility of the new owner to have the puppy checked by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of arrival. Puppies must be vet checked within this time frame, and the remaining shots and worming must be documented by your veterinarian in order for this guarantee to be valid.
* If any life threatening health problems are found at the time of exam, puppy needs to be returned immediately with a written statement from your vet as to the problem and a description of the puppy.
* All hernias (naval & inguinal) will be repaired before leaving if found by my veterinarian. Hernia repairs & weak knees do not warrant return of money, as it is not life threatening.
* We do not guarantee you will be able to show or breed your animal.
* All medications and vaccines stated on the pet’s medical record are given by me, with the exception of a rabies vaccine. We are not responsible should an overload occur due to your vet doubting our records, which can make the puppy sick. Please have your vet call us, 417-280-5830
If your puppy should die of any genetic problems, an autopsy from a state veterinary lab is required for replacement of the puppy at your cost. * No cash refund will be made!! The purchase price can be applied to the price of a replacement puppy.
* NO MATTER WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN you must return puppy, any and all registrations, application, puppy care package, etc. to us at your expense. You must sign any and all papers necessary to transfer ownership back to us. There is NOT a 1 year health guarantee for "resale" puppies, or if purchased for breeding, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will be no returns due to incompatibility, allergies, or landlord disputes. Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you feel you must return your puppy, please call me and we will discuss the possibility. Most times, these issues can be worked out. Puppy must be returned at YOUR cost. You relinquish all rights and we will find the puppy a PET HOME. A veterinarian's statement of non-communicable diseases must accompany the puppy for every one's safety.
- Although we try to predict grown size and color, we do not guarantee size, color, etc. at adulthood.